Change of plans!

on Sunday, October 12, 2008

Isn't it amazing how fast time goes?! In the back of my mind I have been thinking to myself that I must blog down my 'master plan' and changes in life but there never seems to been much time to keep several blogs updated.

A lot has happened since January and I have a couple of ideas for my own business (on the net) but they are still in the infant stages so I'm not going to share details at this stage. It involves Norwegian/English translation but I am weighing up the pro's and con's.

When I started this blog I had this idea about working from home and spending time with my children. Well, I'm going to try and put this as gently as possible - I must have had rocks in my head!

As mentioned I am working on some business ideas but quite honestly - I need to get out and meet people! So in the light of my 'emotional change' I have considered many more options. But they do still revolve around the children because I'm not quite ready to let go yet.

Another option that I am considering is English teaching. But I am trying to find out what I need to do to get a Norwegian English teacher's qualification as well as a British one. Working as a teacher would allow me a schedule which would accommodate the children. I have been spending some time at my youngest son's school and I quite enjoy the primary school.

Unfortunately I did a BA in psychology and History in South Africa so I would definitely have to take on a few subjects to make up for teaching subjects.

So with all these plans whirling around in my head and an 18 month old daughter who is only at creche 2 half days pr week (working on that one). - my grand master plan is not developing as fast as I would like it to.

It's seems the little princess is awake. I will be back...sometime sooner than last time.

0 comments: